Who We Are:
We are Zynga Barcelona, a world-renowned mobile games studio based in sunny Barcelona. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. We are proud members of the Take-Two Interactive and Zynga family, and we are on a mission to offer a great gaming experience and bring fun to everyone!
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We are looking for a superstar Workplace Manager to lead Workplace operations at Zynga’s Barcelona office, providing leadership and support for the local workplace team. The Barcelona office primarily houses our Socialpoint team, as well as a smaller contingent of partner Zynga teams. This key role will execute a workplace strategy to deliver inspiring, safe, and productive workplace experiences that reflect local team culture while supporting enterprise-level efficiency, flexibility, and business objectives.
What You’ll Take On
- Responsible for all aspects of workplace operations at Zynga Barcelona, including management of workplace teams and vendors.
- Manage on-site delivery of all workplace processes, including building operations, workplace experience, events, and project management.
- Build long-term relationships with local leadership and key stakeholders based on mutual trust and respect, understanding local/label strategic priorities and providing Workplace expertise and support.
- Execute global, regional, and local workplace strategies to support efficiency and corporate business objectives while protecting and enhancing local/label team culture.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with the landlord and/or property management team to operate site according to lease provisions; maintain a working knowledge of lease agreements.
- Curate industry-leading workspaces, combining technology, physical workplace design, amenities and services, to attract talent and enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Accountability for Workplace budget spend, optimizing efficiency and minimizing variances to forecast.
- Develop workplace experience programs to create and support a best-in-class workplace for employees.
- In partnership with procurement and/or other key stakeholders, negotiate and execute workplace contracts for all office services and workplace operations, ensuring vendor selection best practices are followed, and contracts are re-evaluated on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to establish Workplace as a key partner to deliver business objectives.
- Consistently review workplace processes, remaining nimble and flexible to support changes in business priorities.
- Implement measures to achieve cost effective improvements in workplace operations and ensure compliance with rollout of policies and regulations.
- In partnership with the H&S team, ensure locations adhere to local compliance and support development of a proactive safety culture across business.
- Local champion for a sustainable workplace, focusing on best practices for energy efficiency, monitoring usage, and exploring alternative ways of working to support T2’s ESG strategies.
- Hire, mentor, train, and develop talent to support business objectives and create bench strength.
- Provide local support for business continuity, following the crisis management process and responding to incidents impacting people and places.
- Local lead in construction, renovation, and repair projects - working with local/label leadership and the RE & Capital Projects team to ascertain requirements, conduct space analyses, and ensure the final design/build creates an inspiring, safe, and productive environment reflecting local team culture.
- Design and implement change management activities related to office moves, additions and dispositions - ensure office movements are executed with precision and minimize business disruption.
- Verify site conditions in support of accurate space and occupancy databases and reporting requirements.
- Manage the operation of critical building systems to defined specifications, ensuring the safety and comfort of building occupants.
- Onboard new vendors and manage administrative requirements for procurement, purchase orders, verification of work completed, and approval of invoices for payment.
- Manage and monitor service requests submitted through ticketing systems or other means, insuring prompt, professional, and customer-focused resolutions.
- Participate in the orientation of new employees, providing relevant Workplace content to support a positive and smooth onboarding experience.
- Other Workplace projects and duties, as may be assigned from time to time.
What You Bring
We are looking for a dynamic individual, with 7+ years in Workplace/Facilities management, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a people manager.
Great to Have:
Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.Ability to cultivate positive relationships across the business, including both internal and external partners and vendors.
- Demonstrated project management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing building mechanical systems and infrastructure.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize multiple commitments and manage expectations for those priorities.
- Attention to detail, a strong sense of responsibility & accountability, and a drive to excellence.
- Excellent collaborator, capable of working with others to find solutions to complex problems and leading teams towards shared goals with and without authority.
Ability to develop and manage budgets.Ability to interact with vendors and external contacts in a professional manner.Must have the ability to work flexibly in order to respond to changing priorities.Must have the ability to work overtime to accommodate maintenance schedules. Advanced PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience on CAD or similar space management software is desired
What We Offer You:
We work on a hybrid system working from home/office. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office in Barcelona so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, plus the Christmas week!
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, just in case!
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here)
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
If you choose to work in the office some days, don’t worry - we have you covered. Check out some of our benefits tied to the office;
- Want to stay in shape? We have state of the art gym facilities so you can level up your fitness game.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet).
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.