Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
In 2017, we became part of the Take Two Interactive Family, that has legendary labels & studios such as Rockstar or 2K (GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock, NBA, X-Com...) & we have been expanding our activities ever since, as well as creating exciting new opportunities for super talented people to work with us!
Join the challenge & help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
We're looking for an IT Lead
What will you do in Social Point?
- You will be in daily contact with Take2, our parent company, and other companies from the group, for project management, issues solving and new configurations needed about IT and Network mainly.
- Lead anything related to the network administration of the company. From solving user’s issues (internet connection problem, VPN issues, DNS etc) to configuring and maintaining the main network devices (Firewalls, switches, APs etc)
- Collaborate with your manager defining security policies, and helping the department and the company to comply with them.
- You will help your department colleagues with other IT-related stuff (technical support, Systems, software configurations etc)
- Be the backup of the IT Systems’ main member of the department.
- You will take care of some of the team administrative tasks like Documentation, purchases, license renewals, providers’ research, etc.
- Document tasks on our internal wiki, so our employees find easier how to solve common issues.
This is you:
- 2-3 years leading as Project manager, IT manager, IT Lead or similar, with experience reaching agreements with internal departments, and third parties (parent company, client, vendors etc)
- 2-3 years as Network technician + 1-2 years of experience as IT or Helpdesk technician
- Good English spoken and written
- Good communication and people skills
- Clear Networking concepts: STP, VLAN, port trunking ,VPN…
- Good knowledge of network protocols and configurations
- Linux Operating System at user level
- Neat and control freak: rigorous and exigent·
Nice to have:
- Network hardware: Cisco Meraki, Palo Alto Firewalls, Catalyst core switches
- Other network, security software, and identity provider solutions will be welcomed: OpenVPN, Okta, 1Password, SentinelOne etc
- Vulnerabilities management software (Nessus, Splunk, OpenVAS etc)
- GSuite at user and administrative levels
- JIRA ticketing system
- Active Directory knowledge
- Wired and wireless connection management.
- Good knowledge of both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems at user level
- Experience in remote technical support of desktops/laptops and other devices
What’s in it for you as a SocialPointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Monthly meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (& forget your wallet).
And whenever we return to the office…..
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.