Barcelona | Posted 10/20/2018
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 250 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
What will you do at Social Point?
- Design & Maintain an automated test structure for mobile apps and associated tools
- Organise & execute automated tests across new & existing games
- Create & communicate meaningful reports on technical performance
- Provide accurate QA Testing time estimations
- Monitor & manage bug reporting and tracking (JIRA)
- Communicate best practices with developers to facilitate automated tests
- Administer tool requests for QA purposes
- Analyse & improve test plans & checklists
- Prioritizing bug fixing efforts and areas of test focus
- Communicate daily test status effectively with all other teams (Dev/Producer/CM etc)
- Anticipate & report potential issues at an early stage
- Report quality metrics for individual projects
This is you
- An expert in Automated tests for GaaS (Games as a Service)
- At ease with automated mobile test software (Appium/Selenium)
- Familiar with Unity, test plug-ins and C#
- Experience of Python scripting
- iOS & Android test suites & debug capabilities
- Working knowledge of Jenkins/Git
- Excellent upward & downward communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage, motivate & educate QA testers (internal, insource, outsourced)
- Desire for continuous individual & team improvement
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Effective People Management skills
- High Production values
- Passion & voice for quality
- Passionate high level mobile game player
You also have:
- More than 4 years experience in QA with 2 years in QA for Mobile
- Experience of QA for mobile games from concept to live service
- Full understanding of mobile client build delivery process
- Experience of maintaining quality of high volume fast-paced LiveOps schedule
- Excellent bug management skills within Bug Tracker (JIRA)
- History of creating effective & meaningful status Reports
- Driving quality with internal & outsource testers
- Working within an Agile and sprint based development team
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.
Working at Social Point
The QA team is responsible for maintaining the quality of the game. That means testing for and reporting any problems we find.
My role brings me into contact with Dragon City more than the other games. It’s always challenging because the things that you find are always different. So you have to be on the lookout for all kinds of diverse issues or problems - you can never your guard down!
I felt that this company has great potential for growth. Both for me as a professsional, and in terms of the company itself, I really think the sky is the limit. I also wanted to live in Barcelona to live and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.