Barcelona | Posted 12/07/2017
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Reporting to Corporate Projects Manager you will:
- Support the art and product teams in the Outsourcing Art process.
- Be responsible for defining and maintaining the Art Outsourcing processes, tools and reports.
- Find new partners specialized in Outsourcing Art, setting up contracts and conditions.
- Be the single contact for all externalized art assets within our studio in Barcelona, Managing external partners.
- Define the outsourcing pipeline within the studio.
- Track and review the test deliverable for new partners, being owner of the delivery process.
- Keep track of asset planning and schedules in collaboration with the different product and art teams.
- Check the final delivery and pre-approve to make sure it is ready to go into game.
- Suggest enhancements in software and tools to implement a flawless and transparent documentation for all parties.
- Be responsible for training external partners.
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and enthusiastically to both individuals and with several departments on a daily basis.
- Well-organized, strong attention to detail, quality-focused.
- Good logical and analytical capabilities.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, high level of energy and drive and team working skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Able to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Passionate about games.
- Deep knowledge of the Art outsourcing process: 2/3 years of experience in outsourcing art in a managerial role.
- Powerful professional network of external art studios for outsourcing.
- Strong artistic background. Having the ability to pre-approve, reject art assets, and give technical review is a plus.
- Understand 2D/3D animation, skinning, modelling, texturing.
- Basic knowledge of 3ds Max, Photoshop is a plus.
- Familiar with Excel and Google spreadsheets.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written.
… all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Working at Social Point
I work with great people, and when you have a team around you that you feel good with, work really becomes a pleasure.
We work hard, but there are so many rewards. I’ve worked in different studios and environments, so I can really appreciate the feel-good factor here.