We are looking for a Third Party Partners Manager to join our team and help us to optimize our third party partners services.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with our current third party partners (Testing companies, art studios, crash reporter…etc)
- Ensure their efficiency and the quality of service by controlling both deadlines and content.
- Ensure that the provided service is in line with what is expected, and that the third party partners have all the information they need to work efficiently.
- Identify the company’s needs and provide recommendations to cover them.
- Benchmarking of possible future partners: Understand their offer and the interest for the company, negotiate contract terms, deal directly with them.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Business Administration Degree.
- High English Level.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Initiative and proactiveness.
This will be you from now on:
- Developing games with millions of daily users.
- Working on an international and talented team.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit).
- Play area (ping-pong, free coin-ops, consoles).
- Paddle and football courts.
- Referral Bonus if you bring in other talented people like you.
- Working in sunny Barcelona. We have the most amazing views of Barcelona and the sea from Social Point HQ.
- After work company events every month.