As a QA Manager you will lead the QA Team and work closely with the developers to reach maximum quality on all the company´s games. You will ensure effective testing on games at any stage of the production process, from the early prototype to the world launch and updates.
This is you:
Problem solving, proactive, leader, flexible, passionate about games.
You also have:
- At least 5 years of experience in videogames QA management.
- Skills in planning and prioritizing all the testing phases of several projects at the time and assign tasks among a team.
- Capability to understand the specificities of all gaming platforms (iOS, Android, Canvas, etc.) and establish relevant test routines (procedures, checklists, resource allocation) for each of them.
- Deal with external QA providers.
- Experience in using bug trackers and project management tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of the free-to-play games is a strong plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High English level. Spanish is a plus.
This will be you from now on:
- Developing games with millions of daily users.
- Working on an international and talented team.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit).
- Play area (ping-pong, free coin-ops, consoles).
- Paddle and football courts.
- Referral Bonus if you bring in other talented people like you.
- Working in sunny Barcelona. We have the most amazing views of Barcelona and the sea from Social Point HQ.
- After work company events every month.