Barcelona | Posted 09/13/2017
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 300 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
We are currently looking for a Head of Localization and Narrative Design to join our team.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Manage worldwide localization of mobile and Facebook titles
- Manage localization process for multiple projects, including live games and games in development
- Manage the Narrative Design team and process
- Analyze and optimize current localization processes and proactively create intelligent solutions
- Assess and develop partnership excellence with external vendors, including translators, agencies, LQA, product management and development, in line with project requirements
- Utilize and promote the use of advanced and emerging translation software solutions to automate, track and improve localization services for project stakeholders
- Train and manage a team of localization professionals, promoting quality, career growth and personal development
- Create and monitor localization quality metrics and implement actions to continually evolve and improve quality
- Identify and manage localization budgets to ensure cost-effective delivery that meets or exceeds quality expectations
This is you
- Team management, organization and leadership skills. Proven abilities in project planning and resource management
- Proven history of establishing and maintaining outsource partnerships
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Passionated for video games
You also have
- Bachelor's degree (Translation,Linguistics, or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in localization for the gaming industry, preferably in mobile games with frequent releases
- Knowledge and proficiency in established and emerging localization software solutions
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Ideally multilingual with fluency in two or more languages
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!