Barcelona | Posted 08/15/2017
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 300 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
What will you do in Social Point?
The Lead Artist with his team of Artists runs the artistic development of one of our games and is ultimately responsible for quality and efficiency.
They are responsible to define the Technical Pipeline, Art Bible, Style Guides and Briefs with the goal to align all contributing teams on the vision of the game we are building.
They initiate and coordinate communication between their game and distributed teams.
- Being ultimately responsible for quality and execution of art, our Art Leads come with a wealth of experience managing teams and expectations.
- The Lead Artist assures flawless communication, response time, planning and time estimations.
- Creates and aligns on the Roadmaps with their Producer and Head of Product.
- Creates Brief Templates and manages workload with distributed teams.
- Challenges methodologies, creates and communicates visions for new pipelines and tools.
- The Lead Artist acts mostly hands-off, not producing final art, instead facilitates learning and knowledge sharing
This is you...
- The role requires a creative approach and the drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to run a successful game production.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
You also have...
- 8 years+ of experience in the games industry as an Art Director, Lead Artist or in a similar management position.
- Able to validate all technical- and quality-aspects of Art.
- Experienced in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.
Working at Social Point
I work with great people, and when you have a team around you that you feel good with, work really becomes a pleasure.
We work hard, but there are so many rewards. I’ve worked in different studios and environments, so I can really appreciate the feel-good factor here.