Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2019 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do at Social Point?
- Responsible of the Product side of the game, reporting directly to the VP of Product.
- Set the product features strategy and goals in order to ensure financial targets are met. Break them down into clear and measurable short and mid-term objectives for the team to aim at.
- Decide on new game features, based on priorities and game / market / competitive insights, and give design feedback.
- Approve live operations plans and product roadmap documentation.
- Focus on KPIs and analyze / measure the product performance, in order to support key game decisions.
- Coordinate the game’s interactions with Marketing, Customer Success and Community Management.
This is you:
- More than 3 years of experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in product management roles.
- Experience in at least 2 different games, one of them operated as a live product.
- Game design and game creation skills.
- Deep product knowledge across several top grossing categories.
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Experience managing teams of 5+ people.
- Passion for games and mobile gaming.
You also have:
- Results-oriented and resilient personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with top organizational abilities.
- Strong game design and analytical skills.
- Creative mind.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.