Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 350 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point as a Technical Director?
- You will be the main technology responsible for a single live game in Social Point.
- You will be the owner of the architecture and technical roadmap: identify, align with stakeholders, plan and execute. A sort of mini-CTO within your own start-up.
- You are a 360 degrees Tech Leader – you have the potential and ability to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor to manage a growing tech team negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results. It’s all about disruptive mindset and agility!
- Quality and productivity are key!
- You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the developers, identifying and improving weaknesses, being effective at managing conflicts.
- You will be a Technical member of the game management team, reporting directly to the VP Product of the game and to the VP Technology of the company.
- Beyond your own game, you will have to collaborate with other Tech Directors to share best practices and technology approaches/solutions.
- You will work with other members of the game management team to define and implement new procedures.
This is you
- Passion for technology, controlling all technical aspects of a f2play mobile game (client, server, live operations, devops): you have done this already for multiple years.
- Excellent people management skills: you have managed at least a medium size team for a while now.
- You show ownership, learning agility and ability to go from being operational to strategic on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills (you can actually explain technology topics to people with little technical background).
- Experience shipping and maintaining an online game (ideally mobile).
- Collaboration: team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the company.
- Proactivity: continuously challenge and improve.
- Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game.
- Great organisation and planning skills.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Analytical mindset.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.