Barcelona | Posted 12/21/2016
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 280 talented SocialPointers, based in the sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Reporting directly to the COO/CFO of the company you’ll be leading a team of Business Strategy Analysts.
- You will be a key link between the markets and Social Point’s products from a business strategy and performance point of view.
- You will identify market & business opportunities, formulate strategic initiatives and develop the corresponding actionable plans.
- You will participate in the definition of each game's Strategy and Business Goals and support the game teams along each game’s lifecycle.
- Regularly monitor the development of the market / competing game categories & business models.
This is you
- Autonomous, results-oriented and self-demanding.
- Exceptional analytical skills and business sense.
- Capable of leading teams of highly talented professionals, setting goals, defining plans, inspiring and developing them.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong presentation and sales skills.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration and teamwork.
- Positive, proactive attitude, flexible and highly motivated professional.
- Passionate for games and gaming.
You also have
- Minimum 6 years of work experience, preferably from a Management Consulting, Investment Banking or Corporate Finance background from top tier firms.
- BA/BS degree or MBA from a top university.
- Sound business & product judgment, ability to formulate strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Capacity to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key business metrics.
- High level of proficiency in key office tools (especially Excel & Powerpoint) with proven experience in building quantitative analysis models.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy
Starting from a senior position, you will continue having significant career advancement opportunities.
Competitive remuneration package complemented with a rich package of social benefits, including lunch, health insurance for you and your family, as well as a long list of innovative benefits.
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment
Do you want to level up? Press start.