We are a rapidly growing social game developer, with top ranked games on Mobile and Facebook. We have over 50 million fans playing our games all over the world.
There are about 350 of us creating super cool games in our offices, located 10 minutes from the beach, in beautiful sunny Barcelona.
Last year we were acquired by Take Two Interactive (GTA, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, NBA, XCom…) and have been expanding our activities, creating exciting new opportunities for top people to join our teams.
About the role:
As a Senior Game Developer you will build our amazing games and contribute to improving them daily. You will work in a cross-functional, close-knit team pushing forward both technical and product aspects of our games.
Our company has several launched games and a bunch of other games in development, hence the variety of styles of the games leads to a pleasant work environment, full of new experiences and challenges. Think and build with to grow together and succeed at all levels...
To achieve sustainable results, you will work in collaboration and report directly to the game’s Lead Developer in the following areas:
- Define, design and develop various software requirements, game features and pipelines
- Determine the feasibility of the sprint features, with respect to time and cost
- Support your team members in their work and share your knowledge and experience to make better productive decisions
- Work closely with art, game design and UI experts on achieving shared goals
- Prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline-oriented environment
- Help improve the technical documentation of the project
- At least 5 years of professional game development experience
- Good understanding of collaboration within a team of senior developers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Profound and disciplined programming skills, awareness of best practices and techniques used in games
- Strong skills in C#, 2D/3D graphics and computer math.
- Solid understanding of all aspects related to mobile development (UI, 3rd party API/services integrations, platform and hardware limits, etc )
- Experience using Unity3D.
- Performance analysis and optimisation skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of C++ and cocos2d-x are also valued.
What's in it for you?
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.