Barcelona | Posted 09/07/2018
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do at Social Point?
- Bring market knowledge to the company: analysis and follow-up of market and competitors performance
- Market Benchmarks: comparable analysis between Social-Point games performance and close competitors
- Internal consultancy: support in the formulation of strategic initiatives and their corresponding actionable plans
- Business Performance analysis: check internal KPI and finance data
- Top management support: prepare reporting and other presentation materials
This is you
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent cross-group collaboration
- Excellent team-work collaboration
- Analytic and creative in developing hypotheses
- Energetic and strong business sense person
- Strong presentation skills
- Organized and extremely detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive and proactive attitude, flexible and self-motivated professional
- … and passion for Mobile videogame market!
You also have
- Recently graduated in Business Administration bachelor or MBA. Excellent academic achievements.
- Minimum 6 months of internship experience, preferably in top consulting firm, Investment Banking company or tech company
- High level of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!