Barcelona | Posted 01/05/2017
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 280 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Responsible for business performance controlling tasks.
- Perform market analysis and follow-up.
- Support in the formulation of strategic initiatives and their corresponding actionable plans.
- Prepare reporting and other presentation materials for top management and the Board.
This is you
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent cross-group collaboration
- Analytic and creative in developing hypotheses.
- Energetic and strong business sense person.
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Organized and extremely detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude, flexible and self-motivated professional
You also have
- Recently graduated in Business Administration bachelor or MBA. Excellent academic achievements.
- Minimum 6 months of internship experience, preferably in top consulting firm or Investment Banking company.
- High level of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!