Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 280 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
As a Game Performance Specialist you will work on improving the performance and stability of our current games. You will also be involved in the development of new games, pointing out performance critical parts in the game design and working together with the game teams on solutions for high performance systems with low memory footprint. Your tasks will include
- Performance profiling & optimizations
- Analysing the design of new games or features to point out performance relevant issues
- Coaching our game developers (defining best practices, share knowledge)
- Design & implementation of performance critical components
- Staying up to date with relevant technologies (rendering, texture compression, ...)
This is you
Professional, passionate, proactive and team worker. You have a strong background in profiling and optimization of games and you are willing to share your expertise with the rest of the team.
You also have
- Strong background in C++
- Strong background in low-level systems (CPU, GPU, Memory)
- Professional experience with OpenGL
- Knowledge of Unity/C# is a plus
- Experience in mobile gaming is a plus
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.