Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an International team of 350 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2019 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Position location: Barcelona, Spain.
Reporting to the CEO
- In charge of creating a Vision and a Long-term Plan for Marketing
- Overseeing the strategic development, direction and implementation of all marketing activities
- Being in overall charge of a budget that runs at $2M per month (in 2018 we totally invested $22M)
- Leading the company marketing team, and specifically User Acquisition Specialists and Product Marketers, Influencers, Advertising Monetization, Marketing Art, Marketing Analytics (team of 30+ people)
- Launching, scaling and sustaining Social Point titles
- Setting the strategy and goals for all our games (4 Live Titles + multiple New Games) to increase our user base and support the launch of new games and platforms
- Increasing the understanding of the user/gamer (profile, motivators, etc.) and leveraging on this knowledge for product development
- Setting the strategy in multiple platforms, markets and channels
- Growing the company’s key relationships with marketing acquisition providers
- Working closely with Product & Strategy and Operations to achieve Corporate goals
- Proposing, testing and executing new channels opportunities
- Developing and growing skills and competences of the marketing team, by coaching and mentoring them
- Solid experience in Mobile Marketing
- Experience in the Digital Sector and in fast-paced companies with multichannel marketing activities
- Ability to set up strategy with high volume budget (2M$ per month)
- Senior Manager with leadership, influence and excellent communication skills
- Inspirational leader who has managed teams of 20+ people, able to create and convey a Vision and a Long-term Plan
- Fluent in English
- Motivated by games products, the market and the mobile & gaming industry.
- Experience in the Gaming industry
- MBA in an international prestigious school
- Experience in Offline Marketing
- Strategic Mindset
- Data driven and with strong Analytical Skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Creative Mindset
- Leader with excellent communication skills, influence and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and planning capabilities
- Team Player with the ability to engage and motivate others
Does it sound like you? Are you ready to take on your next challenge and show us your awesomeness?
If you want to Level Up, Press Start!