Would you like to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 340 talented SocialPointers based in sunny, cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games that are in the top iOS and Android rankings and are played and loved by over 50 million fans worldwide.
Join us and help us make 2019 the breakout year for mobile social gaming!
What will you do at Social Point?
- Work in the Liveops Team in a game project. Liveops are the offers, campaigns and events that players receive in-game that represent the majority of in-game revenues.
- Creating settings for offers, campaigns and events by configuring the contents, attaching the images, localizations and setting the rest of parameters into the system.
- Manage and supervise the testing and the deployment of your settings to the live game.
- Update all the required follow-up documents on a daily basis.
- Maintain the current Documentation pages and create new ones, if required.
- Suggest ideas and possible improvements for the current processes to optimize workflow.
- Willing to play and have a deep understanding of the game.
- Raise potential risks and concerns immediately before they become problems.
This is you
- Organized, methodical and detail-oriented.
- Knowledgeable of Google Spreadsheets and Apps Script.
- High level of spoken English.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android at the user level.
- Responsible, delivery-focused and hard-worker.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Interested in video games.
You also have
- “Ciclo Formativo de Grado Medio” or “Grado Superior” (Vocational Education and Training or Certificate of Higher Education. Mainly related with IT, Technology or Accounting.
- Experience in setting up campaigns or complex parameter introduction into different systems is a plus
- Experience with JIRA ticketing system is a plus.
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!