Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 340 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
As a Fullstack Developer you will build the sharpest tools to provide our game teams with the best assistance they need to excel in their work. You will contribute designing, developing and tweaking meaningful tools that will provide your teammates with invaluable help and will allow them to focus in their jobs. You will work closely to other awesome professionals and will empower the workflow of their processes providing them with productive solutions for their needs.
Most of the services developed and under development require supporting visual tools in order to optimize and streamline the usage of the services, this will be your main goal.
Concretely, you must master frontend technologies but also feel comfortable working with backend technologies, and have intermediate systems knowledge, in order to:
- Develop services and tools using the existing frontend and backend technologies
- Deploy products to production environments, maintain, monitor and extend existing services and tools
This is you
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS or React
- Experience developing SPA (Single Page Applications)
- Good understanding version control systems like Git
- Deep knowledge debugging web applications
- Deep knowledge implementing client-server communication with protocols such as REST, RPC, WebSockets or others
- Committed with code quality and familiar with Continuous Integration, Code Coverage and static code analysis tools.
- Structured and analytical
- Passionate about programming, software architecture and patterns, user experience, and best practices
You also are
- Creative and practical at the same time
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily
- Outstanding teamwork skills (in their team and with other teams)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Transparent with the manager and with the team
- Accept suggestions and constructive criticism
- Open attitude when leaving the comfort zone (new technologies, procedures…)
- Experience with any server side technology: PHP, Golang, Python
- Experience with Android or iOS development: C++, Unity
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
What’s in it for you, as a Socialpointer?
First of all, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.