We are looking for an experienced Community Manager and Customer Experience individual to lead our growing customer team. At Social Point, we put the customer first. We value their feedback as we develop new games, listen to their concerns on our live games and encourage them to interact with us and each other via our large social media presence.
As the lead of the Customer Support and Community Management team, you will have a unique opportunity to have a high impact on the business by leading and growing the team that is the voice of the customer inside Social Point, as well as helping us to uncover new ways to be an even more customer-centric company putting the player at the centre of all of our game developments.
- Lead and grow a team of expert customer and community managers including:
- Recruiting additional team members as required
- Leading the sharing of best practice across the team and the prioritization of the team's goals
- Managing the professional development of individual team members
- Ensure the product teams have (& coach the customer team to deliver) the information that they need to :
- Define features and set roadmaps that are aligned with customer needs
- Resolve customer issues
- Measure, analyze and deliver proposals on improvements in our service and processes and execute those improvements
- Decide on the right KPIs to measure our performance on social media as a team
- Decide on policies on when and how to respond to players on social media
- Review and give feedback on the plans that each Community Manager makes for communication across a range of social media platforms (Website, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Forum, in-game, Instagram, Discord)
- Work together with Marketing to drive ways to re-engage dormant players back into the game using Social Point´s large social media presence
- Meet regularly with the industry in order to benchmark Social Point´s progress towards excellence in Community Management
- Develop the right “tone of voice” for Social Point overall and for each of our games separately
- Manage the outsourced providers that we use and ensure adherence of the outsourced providers to the SLAs that have been agreed
- Decide on the appropriate KPIs for the team and outsourced company
- Stay up-to-date with developments in Social Media and make recommendations on new community management tactics
- Proven ability to grow an online community. You must have experience creating and growing an online community in the past and will be able to point to specific experiences where you have improved your product using feedback from customers.
- Previous experience in a mobile gaming company
- Experience in managing teams with a deep commitment to continuous development of those team members that you take responsibility for
- Deep understanding of customer service, obtaining user feedback, and the skills needed to grow an online community
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- You must be a problem solver and a self starter
- You must be an accomplished expert but also humble
- You must have a business mindset
- You must have a love of Social Point’s games
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.