We are a rapidly growing social game developer, with top ranked games on Mobile and Facebook.
We have over 50 million fans worldwide playing our games all over the world.
There are about 350 of us creating super fun games in our offices, located 10 minutes from the beach, in the beautiful and sunny Barcelona.
Last year we were acquired by Take Two Interactive (GTA, Bioshock, XCOM … ) and have been expanding our activities, creating exciting new opportunities for top people to join our teams.
We are currently looking for a Junior Accountant!
What will you do at Social Point?
- Post and record journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Accounts payable related tasks: review and book purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Assist with the monthly closing
- Support Tax (VAT, income tax, etc.) meeting deadlines
- Prepare audit information
- Other accounting and administrative-related tasks
This is you:
- Completed a bachelor degree in business administration or advanced studies with a strong emphasis on accounting (strong academic record)
- 1-2 years of experience as an accountant, preferably in an accounting services firm or in a large international corporation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (specially Excel & Powerpoint)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience with JD Edwards or with a variety of other accounting software is a plus
You also are
- Organized and extremely detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team-worker with excellent cross-group collaboration
- Positive attitude, flexible and self-motivated professional
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.