Barcelona | Posted 10/23/2018
We are a rapidly growing social game developer, with top ranked games on Mobile and Facebook. We have over 50 million fans playing our games all over the world.
There are about 350 of us creating super cool games in our offices, located 10 minutes from the beach, in beautiful sunny Barcelona.
Last year we were acquired by Take Two Interactive (GTA, Bioshock, XCom…) and have been expanding our activities, creating exciting new opportunities for top people to join our teams.
As a Game Data Analyst in our global Analytics team you will work to understand our gamers’ behaviour, work within the game teams to improve the product, drive retention and user conversion.
Applying quantitative analysis, statistics and programming, you’ll draw business insights that add real value to Social Point. To truly make an impact you’ll need to learn quickly and work well in a fast-paced environment while collaborating closely with our Game Teams and Heads of Product.
You will be:
- Working within the Game Teams to provide insights into user behaviour and answer key questions.
- Performing hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Communicating, defining and visualizing analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including: Head of Analytics, Heads of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
- Acting as the liaison between product, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
- Debugging and problem-solving to ensure the quality and accuracy of your findings and metrics.
You must have:
- Superb analytical skills and be able to transform data into actionable insights.
- At least 1 year experience as data analyst, ideally on an online product or a mobile app
- Very strong SQL skills.
- Experience in some data analysis tools (Excel, R, Python, QlikView, Tableau…)
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (statistics, math or computer science).
- Excellent communication skills, know how to work in a team, prioritize and manage your own workload.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Most of the apps on your phone are games. (Yes, here you can play and work at the same time)
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Check out this video to see what it’s like to work with us:
Social Point is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Working at Social Point
I extract and analyze data to obtain the kind of information that helps the company take fast and effective decisions. I chose Social Point because it was an awesome opportunity to work in Big Data in a young, innovative company with heaps of growth potential. What I love most about my job is the people. I work with great teams, and I learn a lot from them. My role means I am in touch with lots of different areas of the business.