Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 280 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
We have a new opportunity for a Data Analyst to join the Analytics team where you will work to further understand and improve our games, and help take Social Point’s analytical capabilities to the next level. You will be strong in quantitative analysis, statistics or mathematics and have the ability to draw business insights that will add real value to Social Point. You will need to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast pace and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with others in the organization, particularly the Game Teams.
- Extracting, cleaning, transforming and validating data with the purpose of obtaining useful insights for the Game team/Head of Product.
- Working as link between the Data Engineers and the Game team.
- Data visualization, presenting data in charts, tables or developing BI Dashboards (Chartio).
- Analysis to detect problems or improvements in our game.
- Communicate the analysis main conclusions for decision making purposes.
This is you
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in teams.
- Ability to work fast, whilst retaining accuracy in your output.
- Ability to operate sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relations.
- A good understanding of business insight and how to communicate analytical results.
- Predictive analytics skills.
- An eye for detail, accuracy and elegance in reporting.
- Creative, highly meticulous and are a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- An interest in mobile games.
You also have
- Have a strong undergraduate degree in a quantitative subject area (such as Economics, Maths, Engineering or other such quantitative subject) from a leading university. (A postgraduate degree in economics or other such quantitative field would be a plus).
- Strong data munging skills using either SQL or R.
- Be agile creating and publishing reports using SQL/R and Office (Excel, Powerpoint).
- Analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics.
- Feel comfortable manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume and high-dimensionality data.
- Quantitative skills, knowledge of spreadsheet and econometric or statistical software (such as SAS/Python/Stata/R/Matlab).
- Be passionate about data.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and know how to express your views in a concise and coherent way.
- Good knowledge of Qlikview.
- Experience with Postgresql will be a plus.
- Ability to work with BI tools (Chartio) would be a plus.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.