This position offers a great chance to work in a young team of talented developers, artists and product managers towards a new social hit game.
This is you:
Professional, passionate about video games, problem solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. And of course, you are a gamer. Games are your first and your last thought every day.
- Work closely with a Project Manager to make a new hit game come to life.
- Come-up with new feature ideas which will increase user experience, engagement and monetization.
- Transform high-level ideas into detailed and well thought-out concepts.
- Create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Perform & analyze user testing and recommend design solutions.
- Keeping the design coherent for the development team by maintaing specification document throughout the development.
- Provide the development team detailed design of features for agile feature implementation.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Design compelling & funny characters/storyline to a new social game concept.
- Stay up to date on the state of the industry, trends and inspirational games (new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms).
- Experience in designing a Social Game from beginning to end.
- Experience or knowledge of game design, level design, gameplay theory & story writing.
- Strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing.
- In-depth understanding of Facebook as a gaming platform.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Systematic and strategic thinking as well as imagination and creativity.
- High English level.
- Passionate game player with in-depth knowledge of casual or multiplayer/online games.
This will be you from now on:
- Developing games with millions of daily users.
- Working on an international and talented team.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit).
- Play area (ping-pong, free coin-ops, consoles).
- Paddle and football courts.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Working in the sunny Barcelona, you can see the sea and all the city from the top floor of Social Point Headquarters.
- Company off-work events each month!
Check for all current open positions.